Set on 10 acres, The Hideaway is an idyllic, secluded luxury house with a panoramic outlook overlooking the forest valley and lily filled lagoon. Architecturally designed, this mudbrick and jarrah house is designed to be cool in summer and warm in winter. It is well equipped with ceiling fans and air conditioning for those very hot days. Local granite stone has been woven into the construction, timber windows are throughout, and beautiful floor boards all add to this masterpiece.
Cook up a storm in the fully equipped gourmet country kitchen, while enjoying the spectacular views of the valley and 3 acre lily filled lagoon. The large viewing windows span from the kitchen to the lounge. Entertain on the north facing verandah or simply relax and read a book and soak up the picturesque valley view. Enjoy the outdoor sunken spa gazing over the lagoon or snuggle in front of the wood stove. Finish the day curling up in bed with clerestory windows as a special treat for night sky views from the master bed. All with complete privacy.
The gourmet country kitchen is spacious and fully equipped and the house is equipped with a Weber gas BBQ
Designed for 1 or 2 couples, the Hideaway features two large private bedrooms – 1 King/1 Queen, 2 large bathrooms.
Not suitable for children. Free Wifi is available for those wanting to take a working break.
- Set on 10 acres
- 1 King and 1 Queen bedroom
- 2 full bathrooms
- Equipped Gourmet Country Kitchen
- Outdoor gas BBQ
- Outdoor Sunken spa
- Fireplace with wood provided
- Split system Airconditioner
- Large north-facing deck
- Forest, valley and Lagoon panorama
- Clerestory windows for night sky views from bed
- Entertainment system/flat screen TV
- Selection of DVD’s and CD’s
- Full laundry facilities
- Bushwalking and mountain biking at your doorstep
- 25 minutes to sublime mid north coast beaches
- Pet friendly
- Note: Cottage not suitable for children
- Free Wifi