Romantic Sandstone Chapel
This romantic sandstone chapel disguises a luxury split-level cottage within. A unique ambiance is created by cathedral ceilings, gothic windows and etched peach leadlights by designer Peter Heldon.
The loft bedroom is home to the beautiful, carved cedar queen sized bed. Other treasured antiques and tapestries live there too.
Downstairs finds special touches to add to the old world romance of your special dinner party for two. Your meals can be prepared at your leisure in your handcrafted gourmet country full size kitchen of granite and jarrah.
The log fire, cosy sofa and an antique dining suite all add to the ambiance.
A few more steps downstairs, the heated spa pool awaits. Set in mosaic terracotta, you can relax amongst the bubbles as you gaze out over the valley. Cedar and glass doors keep you cosy in winter and in touch with nature year round.
In the warmer months, throw open the doors to your own private deck beneath a shaded pergola. Just the spot for that champagne breakfast alfresco.
Free Wifi is available for those wanting to take a working break.
- 1 Queen bedroom
- 1 full bathroom
- Equipped Full Kitchen
- Outdoor gas BBQ
- Indoor spa surrounded with awesome views out of large sliding glass doors
- Wood fire, firewood provided
- 2 Split system Airconditioners
- North-facing deck
- Forest, valley and Large lily-filled dam panorama
- Entertainment system/flat screen TV
- Selection of DVD’s
- Full Laundry
- All linen and towels
- Bushwalking and mountain biking at your doorstep
- 25 minutes to sublime mid north coast beaches
- Pet friendly
- Not suitable for children
- Free Wifi