Indulge in the comfort of your cottage with a Ka’huna massage from Dave Stein.
“Aloha, my name is Dave Stein, I’m a level 5 Ka’huna massage practitioner. I trained at Mette’s Institute in Kin Kin, Queensland and have been practicing professionally since 2014. I am fully insured and look forward to working with you soon.“
Massage for 2 people 1 hour each or 2 hours for 1 person by Dave: $200 (at least 72 hours notice required) Subject to availability
Feast on grazing boxes, platters and picnics delivered to your cottage by Wild Feast Grazing co / Bringing People together through Nature, Food, Colour & Style.
Wild Feast Grazing Co was established in 2018. We are a Barrington Coast based event catering company, specialising in grazing tables, picnics, platters and boxes that give you a “Wild Luxe” experience full of local gourmet goodness. We are excited to be able to provide Clarendon Forest Retreat with our services. All grazing boxes & platters can be booked online at www.wildfeastgrazingco.com ready for your arrival.
Whilst we do not have a restaurant on site, all of our houses boast fully equipped kitchens. If you don’t feel like cooking you could organise the Nabiac Hotel – free courtesy bus for pick up and delivery from/to your cottage.
- Courtesy bus: 0428 541 242
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or dine out at one of the region’s best eateries listed below.
Other local dining options
- Spice Monkey: 4 Wharf St, Forster 02 6554 8767
- Hamilton Oyster Bar & Restaurant: 1 Palm St, Tuncurry 02 6554 8145
- Garden Grub: 99 Battle St, Wingham 02 6657 1110
- Bent on Food: 95 Isabella St, Wingham 02 6557 0717
- Si Senorita: 2-6 Wharf St. Forster 02 6555 7092
- All Things Yum: Forster Main Street
- Plunge Café: 5-/1 Boundary Street Forster